BROTKK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Bleach Lords||

Xion gm app

Xion

Xion gm app Empty Xion gm app

Post  Xion Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Ign: Xion Kazigen

Hmm where to start. I've Played the game since it first came out and still am. I am very familiar with the setup and the procedures needed to take if i was selected to be a moderator. I do have experience in programming and pixel art, but unfortunatley i have retired from working on games. In some cases i might be bored and make something on occasion. I always follow the rules to a T. I may be strict at times while i uphold and enforce the rules, but i have a fun and casual side. I've been on byond for like about 5 years now even though my key might not reflect that since i had another but decided not to use it anymore a few years back.
    I have tons of experience being a moderator, so many that i can't count all the times. I have also owned a few games and made an original game that made it into beta phases, but eventually died becuase of the team. Since i have been doing nothing of late and being bored i have plenty of time to watch over things for a good portion of the day. I believe with all these things combined i have the expertise to be a moderator for your game. Please take all this into consideration into what i can offer the game if i became a moderator and thank you for reading. oh by the way if I didn't mention I'm just a kick ass person=p
    Xion

Xion gm app Empty Re: Xion gm app

Post  Xion Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:18 pm

(srry messed up format)

Ign: Xion Kazigen
    byond key:Xion111
    What gm level are u applying for: admin or higher.

What skills do u have/what can you do to improve game:All explained below
    Why do u want to be a gm on this game: All explained below
    Why should Kevin choose you to become gm: All explained below

Hmm where to start. I've Played the game since it first came out and still am. I am very familiar with the setup and the procedures needed to take if i was selected to be a moderator. I do have experience in programming and pixel art, but unfortunatley i have retired from working on games. In some cases i might be bored and make something on occasion. I always follow the rules to a T. I may be strict at times while i uphold and enforce the rules, but i have a fun and casual side. I've been on byond for like about 5 years now even though my key might not reflect that since i had another but decided not to use it anymore a few years back.
    I have tons of experience being a moderator, so many that i can't count all the times. I have also owned a few games and made an original game that made it into beta phases, but eventually died becuase of the team. Since i have been doing nothing of late and being bored i have plenty of time to watch over things for a good portion of the day. I believe with all these things combined i have the expertise to be a moderator for your game. Please take all this into consideration into what i can offer the game if i became a moderator and thank you for reading. oh by the way if I didn't mention I'm just a kick ass person=p

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:03 pm