BROTKK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Bleach Lords||

2 posters

Fujimaru's GM Application

FujimaruKado
    FujimaruKado

Fujimaru's GM Application Empty Fujimaru's GM Application

Post  FujimaruKado Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:53 pm

IGN(In Game Name): Fujimaru Kado

Byond Key: Naruto0245

What gm level are u applying for:i would think its best to start at a low level so you can get to know how good of a GM i can be

What skills do u have/what can you do to improve game: Well i have no primary skills like icconing,coding,mapping,hosting,ETC, but i am very active i have alot of experience in being a GM, i have played many bleach games, i think i can improve the game because when players need help i can help them and i can try to improve the economy so ppl dont just go " I quit so this is too hard" and leave the game and i can enforce the rules 100%^^. Also i have been GM for bleach unleashed Bankai, Bleach Breed of destruction, Bleach Lost souls and many other bleach games so i kno the rules. I kno not to abuse and i will try my best to help the player.

Why do u want to be a gm on this game: I want to be a GM on this game because like i said i think i can help the economy out and not gonna lie i really like this game more then the other bleach games i have played so i really would like to be a GM on here.

Why should Kevin choose you to become gm: Cuz i pwn? lol :p
    Admin(Kevin)
    Admin(Kevin)

Fujimaru's GM Application Empty Re: Fujimaru's GM Application

Post  Admin(Kevin) Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:00 pm

Nice i like you
    You talk politically like Barack Obama lol!

Pass x1 cheers
    FujimaruKado
    FujimaruKado

Post  FujimaruKado Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:22 pm

lol thank you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:41 pm